Once you reach your 6th Year in Hogwarts, you start to get used to all the shit.
Or he’s just so broken at that point, that he doesn’t care any more
or maybe it has more to do with the fact that in the first gif they were scared shitless of a goddamn troll in the school, while in the second they were simply leaving the fucking hall after dinner
does anyone else literally get stressed out by how many shows they need to watch like
- "oh is the second season of that out?"
- "but i need to watch that one too-"
- "but all of my friends are telling me to watch that one"
When The Doctor and Donna meet again
with subtitles requested by: anonymous
- godric: i took your advice salazar
- salazar: what advice
- godric: about having giant versions of our house animals
- salazar: oh no
- godric: i got a 60 foot lion
- salazar: oh no
- godric: she's in the grounds right now
- salazar: OH NO
- godric: look out the window bro
- salazar: wait i dont see her
- godric: yeah i was lion about the whole thing
- salazar: i cant believe i let that pun slytherin to the conversation
- godric: ayyyyy
- salazar: ayyyyy
One of the best moments of my childhood.
ZERO HAD ZERO FUCKS
I can’t even tell you how excited I was that they turned this book into a movie and it was good
I literally have absolutely no complaints with the movie at all. Once, my friend and I did comparisons from the book and the movie, and we found the only major difference was the fact that Stanley wasn’t heavy set when he arrived at the camp in the movie. The majority of the script is raw quotations from the book.
This is my favorite book to movie adaptation and it did everything Percy Jackson, Inkheart, and The Golden Compass didn’t.
yesss this was such a good book and film
And the only reason Stanely wasn’t heavy set was because in the book he loses tons of weight and eventually ends up being almost thin. The director said he didn’t want to force an adolescent boy to lose weight on such a quick filming schedule, and L’bouf’s audition was so spot on, that they decided to go with a thinner Stanely from the beginning
Also the screenplay was wrote by the author